fix in geoclue_position_server_gpsd.c.
jhkukkon at cc.hut.fi
Wed Sep 5 09:34:53 PDT 2007
Haishan.Chen at mitac-mtc.com.tw wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam:
> In order to communicate with gpsd by position_gpsd backend, I fix the main function in geoclue_position_server_gpsd.c.
> The attached file is the diff result.
> hai-shan chen
Thanks a lot, fix is in. I used "char* gpsd_server=NULL"
as that's how it had been before I fouled it up. My gps device
is not here at the moment but that should work...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 307 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/geoclue/attachments/20070905/9a2dd496/attachment.pgp
More information about the GeoClue