Some build and optimisation fixes

iain iain at openedhand.com
Wed Sep 5 07:57:14 PDT 2007

Hello everyone

I've been lookking through the Geoclue code recently and came up with
some patches for it. The first is a simple patch to build with dbus <
1.0 by defining DBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE. The second patch optimises
the list loops in geoclue_master.c so that it doesn't have to walk the
list many times.

I also noticed the code seems to be a mix of indentation styles and uses
a lot of c++ style declarations/comments. I'm guessing the mix of
indentation is coming from some people indenting with spaces, others
with tabs. Would it be acceptable for me to go through and reindent it
all to tabs and fix the c++ declarations/comments? I'd have already done
it, but don't really want to if no-one wants it changed :)

iain