[ghns] DXS implementation

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Sun Jul 3 04:03:10 PDT 2005

Is anybody else already working on an actual implementation of DXS? So far I
only did some perl hacking. This is the result:
	http://ghns.berlios.de/dxs-perl/
(Since the GHNS pages moved to freedesktop.org I'm currently using the old one
to host this stuff.)

So far two methods are implemented:
Info
-> input: none
-> output: information about the provider
Upload
-> input: meta data, preview image, and payload data (base64 encoded)
-> output: status information (success/failure)

The WSDL file has not yet been updated. Maybe it's the best to try to get
something working first, and standardise afterwards.

Josef