[Glamor] Xft rendering corrupted with glamor enabled driver

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger.maillist at draxit.de
Wed Dec 18 14:16:40 PST 2013

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 00:12:19 +0400
Alex B <pkunk.ab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can confirm this issue on radeonsi with glamor, latest versions from
> git. Most often see it in Firefox, rarely in gtk progs, very hard to
> reproduce. Rendering fixed itself after any redraw, including
> covering by mouse cursor.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/F6121Ce.png

Yes, it's exactly that one. Thanks for you independently confirming it.
I now realized that I did put my machine through a full power cycle
between reporting this and the attempt to reproduce. Maybe (but I'm
just wildly guessing here) it's an issue interacting with power
management; I usually put the machine in question into Suspend-to-RAM.

Cheers

Wolfgang