Eclipse stops working while adding the NDK support to the tutorial projects.

Habiba Zaman habibaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:08:34 PST 2012

Hello,

After getting the tutorials via git, I was able to build tutorial 1 and run
it. It worked perfectly, giving the gstreamer version in the app. But when
I am trying to build other tutorials, Eclipse stops working. I left it like
that for a long time, but it remained the same. If I restart Eclipse
again,' add ndk support' option from Android tools in Eclipse just
vanishes.

I have seen others having issue about the tutorials as well. Is it possible
to get some response in this issue?

Thanks,

Habiba.