Eclipse stops working while adding the NDK support to the tutorial projects.

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:31:11 PST 2012

2012/11/21 Habiba Zaman <habibaz at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> After getting the tutorials via git, I was able to build tutorial 1 and run
> it. It worked perfectly, giving the gstreamer version in the app. But when I
> am trying to build other tutorials, Eclipse stops working. I left it like
> that for a long time, but it remained the same. If I restart Eclipse again,'
> add ndk support' option from Android tools in Eclipse just vanishes.
>
> I have seen others having issue about the tutorials as well. Is it possible
> to get some response in this issue?

Hi,

Could you please give us more details, such as the OS you are
currently using and the Eclipse version?
If the error comes from the step 'add ndk support' it looks more like
an issue in Android's SDK and
the Eclipse plugin rather than something on the GStreamer SDK side.
Could you please try again after updating the Android's SDK with the
SDK manager and maybe run eclipse from
the console just in case there is some backtrace that can shed a light
on the issue?

andoni

> Thanks,
>
> Habiba.