Eclipse stops working while adding the NDK support to the tutorial projects.

Habiba Zaman habibaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:50:04 PST 2012

Hello *Andoni,*
*
Thanks for reply.

Here are the system information:
1. OS: Windows 7 64bit
2. Eclipse: Indigo JEE 32 bit
3. Java version:
C:\tutorials\android-tutorial-3>java -version
java version "1.7.0_09"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.5-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
4. Android: Android 4.1.2(API16) / Android SDK Tools 20.0.3 / Android SDK
Platform-tools 14.

I will update the android sdk and run eclipse from console as you mentioned
and let you know what output I get there.

In the mean time, I tried to build the tutorial projects from console. I
was able to build and run tutorial 2 fine. But when
I was building tutorial 3 using ndk-build, I got the following message:

C:\tutorials\android-tutorial-3>ndk-build
GStreamer      : [GEN] => gst-build/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [COMPILE] => gst-build/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [LINK] => gst-build/libgstreamer_android.so
arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: error: C:\gstreamer-sdk/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.a:
No s
uch file or directory
make: *** [buildsharedlibrary] Error 1

I also searched for the libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.a file in the directory, but it
was not in there. The libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.al file exists.

How can I get the file?

Thanks,

Habiba.