Difference between git repositories

Niaz Mohy-ud-din niazmdin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 00:46:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

What is the difference between following two git repositories. Both of these repositories have different branches. Which one should I use?

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/cerbero

This one I can compile using "cerbero" for android. But there is no branch for gstreamer 1.2.

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer

In this repository I can see the branch 1.2 and also Android.mk file, how can I compile it for android. Do I need to make and "jni" kind of structure to compile it?

Thanks a lot in advance

Additionally, is both of these gstreamer projects are same?

Best regards,
Niaz