[gst-devel] Task list

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Thu Nov 23 09:44:55 CET 2000

As someone's probably noticed, I've started to add tasks into sourceforge,
since that's what they provided the support for.  They're all filed under
GStreamer-0.1.0, but some may get put off.  I'll see if I can come up with
a good concise idea for the SourceForge people so they can start to
implement some way to define milestones and attach tasks and bugs to those
milestones.  Then I'd create sub-categories for the core library, plugins,
tools, etc.

Anyway, everyone look through the tasks and see if there's something you'd
like to tackle, and definitely submit any tasks you see that need doing.
I'm just filing small ones for now, but anything goes within reason.  If
you're not a developer, I suppose you can just file a bug report and
someone (probably me) will go and convert it into a task.  Hmm, something
else for the SourceForge guys, eh?

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user