[gst-devel] New website update and WhosWho

Christian Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Aug 5 15:35:54 CEST 2001

Hi people,
First of all I got hammered into pulp by Erik for changing the look of
the website without asking him first (feeling a bit bad about that).
It seems Brock from RidgeRun has a new design almost made so I will be
working with Brock to get it implemented on gstreamer.net.

Secondly I have made a whoswho page on gstreamer.net which lists the
nick and full name of people in the IRC channel. It is not complete
so if your name is missing please mail me and let me know.

The point of the list is to enable people to easily connect nicks on IRC
with names in mails, code etc.

Christian