[gst-devel] New website update and WhosWho

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Mon Aug 6 23:43:05 CEST 2001

* Christian Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org> [20010805 09:42]:
> Hi people,
> First of all I got hammered into pulp by Erik for changing the look of
> the website without asking him first (feeling a bit bad about that).
> It seems Brock from RidgeRun has a new design almost made so I will be
> working with Brock to get it implemented on gstreamer.net.
>
> Secondly I have made a whoswho page on gstreamer.net which lists the
> nick and full name of people in the IRC channel. It is not complete
> so if your name is missing please mail me and let me know.

Before you all go too far down the reorg path it may be a good idea to
start using cvs for the web site.  I thnk there is a start of that
somewhere on the site already.  Maybe also setup cvs commits to sync the
real web site?  A bunch of stuff may not be in cvs but the htmlish stuff
should be.  Releases, debs, test media files, etc probably don't need
revison control.

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/