[gst-devel] GStreamer for use in telephony

Brian Fahrlander brian at leelumber.com
Tue Mar 6 03:15:13 CET 2001

zaheer at grid9.net wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>
> >  When you guys get some code, let me know- I'll beta test it for ya.
>
> We have a stable release of PreViking, without any of the media
> conversion or RTP streaming but is pretty powerful from an IVR and
> switching department.  It can be downloaded from
> http://www.bellworldwide.net/previking/

    Hmmm. How much media background am I going to have to research to
test this dude?  I'm going to take a look, but I'm probably going to
need FAQs and ask a question or two...

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Chicago, IL                                       and Stranded Technomad
ICQ 5119262                       http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html
Actions speak louder than words. Don't just complain, rebel- the next
resume you send out, make it clear that you won't continue the
mediocrity. Use these words: "I don't do Windows(TM)". Until you do,
you're only part of the problem, and not the solution.