[gst-devel] gst-player

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Dec 12 01:46:02 CET 2002

Hi,
Since we made 0.5.0 parallel installable and some other small changes
gst-player needs to be updated. Not sure if steve plans on switching to
0.5.0 now or wait a bit, but personally I hope he switches soon. Be
aware that the next release of Rhythmbox will be for GStreamer 0.4.2, so
it will be a little while before rb is available for gstreamer 0.5.0.

Christian

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>