[gst-devel] gst-player

Steve Baker steve at stevebaker.org
Sun Dec 15 20:29:04 CET 2002

My gst-player work is currently focused on fixing the spider (which is
in gstreamer core). Then I'm going to work on libgstplay some more
(which is in gst-plugins).

For this reason gst-player releases will be against the 0.5.x series so
that it can take advantage of these fixes. I'm not sure when the next
release will be though.

cheers

--
Steve Baker <steve at stevebaker.org>