[gst-devel] (no subject)

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Mon Dec 23 12:01:28 CET 2002

have you read the readme in gst-plugins ? I'm pretty sure it lists at
least SOME of the deps you're asking about.

>         *v4l2src

I'd imagine you'd need a patched kernel or unstable kernel

>         *vgavideosink
don't need this

>         *a52dec

liba52

>         *arts

kde-soundlibs

>         *winenc windec

avifile (good luck)

>         *cdparanoia

cdparanoia

>         *dvdec

libdv
>         *dvdreadsrc

libdvdread (there's a theme here :))

>         *dvdnavsrc

libdvdnav

>         *mpeg2dec

mpeg2dec
>         *quicktime_parser quicktime_decoder quicktime_demux

even if you get them to build they won't help you much so don't bother
(yet)

>         *xmms

no chance of getting this to work as long as it uses glib 1.2 (unless you
plan on coding and finding a way to hack around that)

thomas

all I want is happiness
happiness
if you find it share it
with the rest of us
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->