[gst-devel] editor and player

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 3 02:19:03 CET 2002

Hi,

I have moved the editor to a different CVS module, gst-editor.
I still need to move -guilaunch there too.
Anyway, please try it out so we can remove it from the core real soon now.

I also started moving the current core player to an external module,
gst-oldplayer, as wtay requested.  He likes to keep it as a playground for
testing.

Please try that out too, I want to get  the core cleaned before we start
focussing on glib1/2 stuff and so on.

As soon as some more people seem to be able to build stuff, we can extract
these last bits from the core.

We should also think about the naming of packages and tarballs and stuff.
Currently, most of the naming is contradictory.  I'll leave you all to
decide on it ;)

Thomas

I can't go away with you on a rock climbing weekend
What if something's on TV and it's never shown again
Just as well I'm not invited I'm afraid of heights
I lied about being the outdoor type
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->