[gst-devel] random stuff

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 3 02:55:02 CET 2002

* gstreamer-guilaunch has been moved too.
* both the editor and guilaunch compile and run built against uninstalled
  cvs gstreamer.  I fixed up the -uninstalled.pc file, let me know if you
  want to change stuff here.  Make sure you set your PKG_CONFIG_PATH with
  an *absolute* path !
* I've ran into a few cases where bytestream could not be loaded and
  others seem to as well.  Can anybody help me fix this ? It's probably a
  naming issue but atm i don't fully understand how supporting libs are
  loaded.
* I'd like to move some of the tests out of the core - since they test
  plugin functionality - and go over all of them to see how we can fix
  them.  I've had to disable too many of them lately ;) and tests are
  useless if we don't maintain them.  They should tell us when the core
  or plugins break, not tell us that we're lazy.  Do we need the three
  separate test dirs (test/tests/testsuite) or can I put them all in one ?
  any suggested structure here ?

Thanks,
Thomas

I can't go away with you on a rock climbing weekend
What if something's on TV and it's never shown again
Just as well I'm not invited I'm afraid of heights
I lied about being the outdoor type
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->