[gst-devel] error building libgstaasink_la-gstaasink.lo

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 13 09:10:01 CEST 2002

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:09:16 +0200 (CEST)
Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be> wrote:

> i'll be working on this a little as well.  It's interesting, I suspect
>
> lots of other projects have the same issues, so I can't imagin no one
> else not coming up with a solution.
>
> Thomas
>
>  > On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 08:44, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> > > I have attached a patch we used to prevent said errors when
> > > building the Mandrake rpms.
> > > It is labeled 0.3.4 but we used the same for 0.4.0.
> > > It should work with any distro using gcc-3.1.1.
> >
> > Thanks, Unfortunately, it didn't work. I altered aalib-config
> > manually, and that got the compile part the aalib portion. Now it's
> > bombing the the same (stupid) reason on libgstvorbis_la-vorbis.lo

Sorry it did not work out.

I know that on our build there were 4 plugins which caused the
"-Werror," , aalib, arts, avifile, and dv.
Before the patch %configure had to be set --disable for those 4.

    Charles

Priorities are made by Crew Leaders, not GOD
		-- Murphy's Bush Fire Brigade Laws n°11
Charles A Edwards
eslrahc at bellsouth.net