[gst-devel] gst-editor and segmentation fault

Markus Westergren markus.westergren at orexis.se
Fri Feb 21 02:40:12 CET 2003

Hi

When i add a stereosplit element to a bin in gst-editor I get a
segmentation fault.

Application "gst-editor" (process 19480) has crashed
due to a fatal error.
(Segmentation fault)

The following is printed in the console:

(gst-editor:19480): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from
`GstPadTemplate' to `GstPad'

(gst-editor:19480): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from
`GstPadTemplate' to `GstPad'

The same hapens if i load an XML file with a pipeline containing a
stereosplit element. I'm using the latest cvs version of both gstreamer
and gst-editor.

This problem doesn't exist in Gst-Editor 0.2.0 where I can add an
stereosplit element without getting segmentation fault.

/Markus

   Markus Westergren
   Orexis Communication AB
   Aktrisgränd 31