[gst-devel] 0.6.0 release scope

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Fri Jan 31 00:21:04 CET 2003

> It seems to me that for 0.6.0, our only driving force is gnome-media.
> It's the only package shipping with GNOME 2.2 that uses GStreamer, which
> otherwise is effectively a developer's preview release.

Hey, thanks ! nautilus-media is shipping as well with Gnome 2.2 and might
be just as important ... I can still convert it to use xine if that is
preferred :)

If you haven't tried it by now, be quick about it, it's going out in a few
days.

Thomas

At three o'clock in the morning
You'd better be dying - and you were
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->