[gst-devel] 0.6.0 release scope

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Fri Jan 31 00:25:04 CET 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> Hey, thanks ! nautilus-media is shipping as well with Gnome 2.2 and might
> be just as important ... I can still convert it to use xine if that is
> preferred :)
This was pointed out to me later, I didn't know it was part of core GNOME
already ;-)

So that means we still need to decide what plugins and functionality we
are going to support for this release.  The usual thing seems to have been
'mp3, wav, mpeg, avi', but that seems a rather short list.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_