[gst-devel] gst-player instability

Julien MOUTTE julien at moutte.net
Mon Sep 22 01:37:18 CEST 2003

Dear Colin,

Could you please give more details on the file that gst-player is unable
to read ? Are they only mpeg files ?

Are those files playing fine with gst-launch with something like :

gst-launch filesrc location="yourfile.mpg" ! spider ! xvideosink

Many issues that people see in gst-player are due to buggy plugins.

Thanks

--
Julien MOUTTE (aka Dolphy)

Homepage : http://dolphy-tech.net