[gst-devel] Core release

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Tue Dec 14 05:36:03 CET 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 13:39, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> I'd like to prerelease a core on thursday for final release on monday.
> Any objects/notes/remarks/critical bugs left ?

I've got one critical bug, which I'm still working on. It's chained ogg
again. Oggdemux will sometimes, usually in the third chain, just stop to
be scheduled for no apparent reason. It's not stuck in a waiting
(g_cond_wait) queue, it's not hung inside oggdemux itself, it's still in
the playing state, it's just, well, not running anymore. This happens on
chain transitions. I'm suspecting a core bug because of some weird
reasons that I won't bug you with. Hard to track, though. I've spent
yesterday getting all of the above information, but don't know how to
fix it yet. Maybe I'll have to bug Wim after all.

Also, there's a few pending core patches in bugzilla. I'd like to have
them in. Stephane gave me a list, and the ones that should go in (imo,
that is) are 161033, 159087, 159157 and 149936.

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>