[gst-devel] Core release

Christophe Fergeau teuf at gnome.org
Tue Dec 14 05:53:00 CET 2004

Hi,

I guess I'll start to be really annoying to BBB, but for my part, I
think a release is long overdue mainly because of a typefind fix which
is 1 month old Without that fix, rhythmbox hangs when it tries to import
small files (for example jpeg covers in music dirs), and we are getting
quite a few bug reports about it.
Given the last release is 2 month old and that chained oggs are probably
not used that much, I don't think it's worth delaying the release
because of that, unless it can be fixed really soon (in a few days) and
doesn't require lots of testing which would delay the release.

Cheers,

Christophe