[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] zeenix common gstreamer: common/m4/ gstreamer/po/

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:20:05 CEST 2004

Hello,

> Does it handle events?  Does it have a proper clock?  Does it
> work with seeking in gst-player and totem?  Does it automatically
> discover the MAS device(s) using the GstPropertyProbe interface?

   I really need to get educated about the definition of
"completeness" wrt plugins. Plz enlighten me. BTW, untill you told me,
I thought that being "working" & uptodate (with whatever stuff it is
attached with) is the only req. for a plugin to be placed in
gst-plugins rather than gst-sandbox or gst-rotten.