[gst-devel] Re: Brand new DiretcX audio plugin

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Mon Sep 27 12:33:25 CEST 2004

František Dvor(ák wrote:
> because I have problems with current DirectX audio output plugin, I
> wrote the new one. Main problem in the current version was looping after
> end of stream and some cracking.
> Cheers,   Frantisek

Frantisek,

could this plugin be used as a basis for the Windows port of Gstreamer ?
   We have it ported since some time now, but we dont have any audio or
video sinks yet. Would you allow that your code is being used for that ?
Under what license did you release your code ?

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org