[gst-devel] Fluendo announces cost free GStreamer mp3 plugin

christian at fluendo.com christian at fluendo.com
Fri Dec 23 03:06:07 CET 2005

We are very happy to announce the availability of our cost free MP3 plugin
for the GStreamer multimedia framework. With this plugins end-users and
distributions everywhere can get hold of a cost free MP3 playback
solution.
This plugin is for the 0.10 version of the GStreamer framework.

For details please check out our MP3 information webpage:
http://www.fluendo.com/resources/fluendo_mp3.php

and our press release on the MP3 plugin:
http://www.fluendo.com/press/releases/PR-2005-05.html

You can also visit our webshop to download the plugin for free:
http://shop.fluendo.com