[gst-devel] seeking on the spider plugin first

Akos Maroy darkeye at tyrell.hu
Thu Jun 2 07:56:51 CEST 2005

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Then seek on each of the peers of the aggregator sink elements. It'll do
> effectively the same as seeking on the audiosink in a normal pipeline.

that's what I was trying to do, but it didn't work, espcially in a bit
more complex element setup, which looked like the following:

src1.1 -\
        |- agg1 -\
src1.2 -/        |
                 |- adder - sink
src2.1 -\        |
        |- agg2 -/
src2.2 -/

here, doing seeks on src1.2.sink (by agg1.loop()) and src2.2.sink (by
agg2.loop()) seems to make all sync break.

I'll provide a simplified code sample soon, as the code I work on is a
bit bloated with stuff not relevant to this problem..

Akos