[gst-devel] buildbot status

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Mon May 2 10:52:54 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> So, here's the part where you get to give.  I'm looking for people to
> contribute some of their CPU cycles to our buildbot setup.  I'm looking
> for:
> - various distros: debian, ubuntu, gentoo, suse, ...
> - various architectures: powerpc, alpha, ...
> - a few "any" machines for variations (autotools stuff, special
> configure options, ...)
>
> If you have a machine that can contribute, drop me a mail and I'll send
> you the instructions.

Does the machine need to have any requirements like uptime or regular net
connections or whatever?
Or can I just have my machines at home autoconnect to the buildbot
whenever they're on? (This differs between all day long and once a week)

If it's simple, I'll just set up all my machines to sometimes run a
buildbot.

Benjamin