[gst-devel] buildbot status

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue May 3 02:11:07 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 16:24 +0200, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> On Mon, 2 May 2005, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
>
> > So, here's the part where you get to give.  I'm looking for people to
> > contribute some of their CPU cycles to our buildbot setup.  I'm looking
> > for:
> > - various distros: debian, ubuntu, gentoo, suse, ...
> > - various architectures: powerpc, alpha, ...
> > - a few "any" machines for variations (autotools stuff, special
> > configure options, ...)
> >
> > If you have a machine that can contribute, drop me a mail and I'll send
> > you the instructions.
> >
> Does the machine need to have any requirements like uptime or regular net
> connections or whatever?

I have thought about this myself, and currently buildbot doesn't deal
with it very nicely.  People committing while you turn off the machine
get blamed, and so on.  I might be working on this in the future, but
right now it's probably going to cause more problems than it's worth :)

Thomas

P.S. You rock my world