[gst-devel] Audio sink for Windows progress

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Thu Oct 6 02:29:44 CEST 2005

Hey dude,

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 18:44 +0200, Michal Benes wrote:
> I have finished first
> working version of DirectSound audio sink.

Most excellent. I see you also have a video sink at your site. Any
chance of getting these in gst-plugins-ugly (because of the GPL
license)? I guess you'd have to go through the whole mess of figuring
out how to compile 0.9 under mingw though. That said, if any of the new
API isn't windows-friendly, now would be the time to look at it...

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/