[gst-devel] Raw Video Data Streaming using gstreamer

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Thu Sep 1 09:07:25 CEST 2005

Hi,
i think i've solved this prb.
CL was producing strange errors for GST_PAD_UNSET_FLUSHING (pad); and
GST_PAD_SET_FLUSHING (pad);.
I've replaced it by GST_FLAG_UNSET (pad, GST_PAD_FLUSHING); and
GST_FLAG_SET (pad, GST_PAD_FLUSHING); which are the same thing as these
macros are defined as the follogings :
#define GST_PAD_SET_FLUSHING(pad)    (GST_FLAG_SET (pad, GST_PAD_FLUSHING))
#define GST_PAD_UNSET_FLUSHING(pad)    (GST_FLAG_UNSET (pad,
GST_PAD_FLUSHING))

And now i can build gstpad.c with cl without error. I've not understood
why cl was making errors with these macros ...
i'm writting all changes which i make in a build log file ...

Seb