[gst-devel] Raw Video Data Streaming using gstreamer

Michael Smith msmith at fluendo.com
Thu Sep 1 12:01:11 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 13:32 +0200, Sébastien Moutte wrote:
> Hi,
> i think i've solved this prb.
> CL was producing strange errors for GST_PAD_UNSET_FLUSHING (pad); and
> GST_PAD_SET_FLUSHING (pad);.
> I've replaced it by GST_FLAG_UNSET (pad, GST_PAD_FLUSHING); and
> GST_FLAG_SET (pad, GST_PAD_FLUSHING); which are the same thing as these
> macros are defined as the follogings :
> #define GST_PAD_SET_FLUSHING(pad)    (GST_FLAG_SET (pad, GST_PAD_FLUSHING))
> #define GST_PAD_UNSET_FLUSHING(pad)    (GST_FLAG_UNSET (pad,
> GST_PAD_FLUSHING))

I think these end up (on non-gcc compilers; it uses a gcc extension for
gcc) expanding to something like:

(do { ... } while(0);})

(where the ... is whatever it actually does to set the flag bit) are the
enclosing parentheses legal in C?  YOu might find that just redefining
the macros without the ( and ) surrounding it will work.

Mike