[gst-devel] MAD plugin is not registered when running gst-register, even though it is in the path of gst-plugin-path

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 12:52:41 CEST 2005

With you guys help, I can successfully create mad
plugin, I have gstlibmad.la, gstlibmad.so created,
when I put it into my target board, and run
./gst-register, mad plugin is not picked up, I checked
the
gst-plugin-path etc, mad plugin lib is in the path,
even though I clearly put the plugin path, it still
doesn't pick up the plugin, but osssink etc was
registered, Can anyone tell me where I should look?

Thanks

Rong