[gst-devel] RTSP/RTP streaming - setting correct clock rate

Deeptendu Bikash dbikash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:07:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

This problem has been solved!

This was not a clock rate problem at all. After debugging, I found that the
clock rate was being correctly set, after all.

Setting the 'sync' property of the xvimagesink to false solved the problem!

Can anyone explain about the sync property and why setting it to false
caused the video to play smoothly?

Regards,

Deeptendu