[gst-devel] Signal processing in Gstreamer

Corentin BARON corentin.baron at inrialpes.fr
Mon Jun 26 18:52:35 CEST 2006

GStreamer's base plugins work only on the general purpose processor.
If you want to use the DSP you'll certainly have to make a gstreamer
plugin that use the DSP (that's what Nokia did for the N770 tablet).
I strongly suggest you read the Plugin Writer's Manual available on
the site and some topics about plugin development on this list.

I hope I'm not wrong, good luck.
Corentin.