[gst-devel] re: Re: [gst-devel] gst-plugin-good-0.10.2 port to arm platform, but it not can been found. Why?

zs p paaa1976 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Mar 14 21:44:00 CET 2006

Now gstreamer fail to load ossaudio, how to debug
gst-inspect?
I disable debug option when cross compile gstreamer,
how can I fix this bug? I must use this osssink to
output audio, is there any other plugin supporting
OSS?
error information:
# gst-inspect

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading
plugin file:
/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstossaudio.so

Please either:
- remove it and restart.
- run with --gst-disable-segtrap and debug.

--- Michael Smith <msmith at fluendo.com>写道: