[gst-devel] GstTuner

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Mar 20 07:08:02 CET 2006

Hi Lutz,

what is the use case for this? Playing files from one tar-file is like
using a playlist. GStreamer itself currently does not care about
playlists (as far as I know). That is usually handled by apps.

In gnomevfs-src (which can do all this already) one need to select the
file to play by specifying it as part of the uri. Finding out which
files are available is left to the application.

Stefan