[gst-devel] GStreamer and OpenMAX Integration Layer

Vishal Borker vishal at nextbitcpu.com
Wed Sep 27 06:43:47 CEST 2006

RE: [gst-devel] GStreamer and OpenMAX Integration LayerHello!
  Good to see some more OpenMax development has started with gStreamer. We guys at NextBiT have been doing some work on the same as well. Currently, We are looking out for test hardware to check some of the Compliance and acceleration features we have been working on. Would love to understand how this TI initiative shapes up.
  Looking forward to how the community intends to use the efforts in the long run.

regards,
Vishal