[gst-devel] Demuxing H.264

jp_liu jp_liu at astrocom.cn
Wed Apr 4 04:03:20 CEST 2007

Daniel_Díaz, Hello

It sounds that you meet the same problem.
First, you need to parse codec_data, check file "h264.c" from gst-ffmpeg-0.10.2, the function "decode_frame" show you how to parse it.
Second, you should convert frame to nal unit, check file "media_export.c" from gpac-0.4.2, the function "gf_media_export_native" show you how to convert based pps, sps and unit size.

jp_liu, jp_liu at astrocom.cn
2007-04-04