[gst-devel] about popular applications based on GStreamer framework

Irene (Shi Ying) Huang Irene.Huang at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 24 10:39:58 CET 2007

hi, Gstreamer developers

Does anyone know about some popular multimedia applications that are
based on the GStreamer framework, except those gnome-media applications
Totem, rhythmbox, sound-juicer?

Or, does anyone know where I can find a ranking of such programs, since
on http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/apps/, no popularity information is
available. Of course, popularity means that the application is easy to
use, cool or powerful, and people, including me would like more to use
them :). Applications for recording, editing all kinds of video or audio
are preferred.

Sorry if I am sending this message to a wrong alias, if so, can this be
forwarded to somewhere right?

Thanks in advance.

--Irene