[gst-devel] seeking on udpsrc

Ngurah ignabandika at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 08:43:51 CEST 2007

Hi All,
  Im handling rtsp using following pipeline for each of its stream.

udpsrc --> rtpmp4vdepay --> ffdec_mpeg4 --> ffmpegcolorspace -->vsink

With the pipeline i trying to do seek operation.
After getting the new seek position, i can instruct rtsp server to send stream starting from the new seek position using npt range value. But in other side, how i can instruct the pipeline to adopt the new seek position?
 I`ve tried using gst_element_seek_simple() but the pipeline clock value (retrieved from gst_element_query position()) doesnt change?

Anyone have an idea about this,please let me know?

BR
Gusti Andika