[gst-devel] multiplexing audio and video

ANTONIO MARQUES MARQUES amm at tid.es
Tue Nov 20 10:54:37 CET 2007

Hello to all,

I am interested in multiplexing audio and video in the same flow. I have
tried with matroska muxer to multiplex both flows but it does not work.
I have tried with videotestsrc and audiotestsrc as a first step with the
following instruction:

gst-launch videotestsrc ! matroskamux name=mux audiotestsrc ! mux. mux.
! matroskademux name=demux demux.video_00 ! ffmpegcolorspace !
ximagesink demux.audio_00 ! audioconvert ! alsasink

It fails when activating demuxer sink pad. Any idea for this purpose?

Thanks in advanced.

Antonio Marques