[gst-devel] RE : Video not smooth using H264 and RTP

SP GLE spglegle at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 21 09:33:38 CET 2007

Hi,

> The same lack of smoothness in the video happens when I use
> DarwinStremer or
> Helix too. I would appreciate if anyone help me out.

- Do you sent RTP throught a network ?
  If so, did you checked that :
   - your network is full duplex
   - your network is not saturated
   - there is not high latency (due to firewalls, gateways,...)
   -...

- Is there enough resources (CPU/RAM) on the streamer/encoder server ?

If you have the same troubles with 3 different softwares you shuld take
a look at your context (hardware/ Operating system...etc).

Regards.