[gst-devel] gstreamer freebox multiroom

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:12:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

Ok I did what you recommended: add a videoscale between ffmpegcolorspace and
ximagesink.
I did not get error this time, but the pipeline was blocked I think. So as
usual, I thought the problem was about synchronisation.
I tried several possibilities and I finally found one that works:

gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc location="rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/freeboxtv/201"
! rtpmp2tdepay ! flutsdemux name=d d. ! mpeg2dec ! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace
! videoscale ! ximagesink d. ! mad ! queue ! alsasink

So thx for the idea of "videoscale".
Do you know why this element is needed ?

I will now try to experiment the netsim element from farsight plugin.
Any advise about this element would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Julien I.