[gst-devel] bumping gtk-doc requiremnt

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 12:15:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 09:48 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:

> After we have some data. I'd like to bump gtk-doc to atleast 1.6 or so
> and then if needed make the miniobject stuff conditional.

gtk-doc 1.6 should be perfectly fine, it's more than 2 years old now
after all.

Also, building docs from the source tarball isn't exactly mission
critical, so requiring a gtk-doc > 1.6 seems okay to me too if it means
we don't have to introduce conditionalities, as long as the latest
releases of the usual suspects have it available.

 Cheers
  -Tim