[gst-devel] gst_color_balance_get_value

Ash hashbrown100 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:31:42 CEST 2008

For some reason when I launch my player and called gst_color_balance_get_value on the xvimagesink, some properties such as CONTRAST AND SATURATION decrease by 1 upon each playback (re-createing a pipeline). For example, I launch my player and CONTRAST has the value of 22. Then I close player and relaunch and now it has value of 21. All I am doing is getting this value and never setting it. I am also getting this value once I know state changed to Play since it can't query unless in Play state.

Any ideas on this one?