[gst-devel] URL source seeking

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Aug 5 17:15:22 CEST 2008

hi,

Ash schrieb:
> Thanks Michael. Is there a list of which plugins in support this?

that list should be in bugzilla. Basically there is abunch of network
sources. If you are talking about http, it probably gnomevfssrc, giosrc
or souphttpsrc. If it crashes for you please check what plugins where in
use (gst-launch -v ... or GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR=$PWD gst-launch ... and
attach the *.dot files)

Stefan