[gst-devel] Streaming ASF on WMP player using Gstreamer

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Dec 3 06:05:02 CET 2008

Hi Julien,

             Thanks for the reply. Are there any proofs so that i can come
to know that WMP cannot recieve ASF data packets ?? Same is possible when I
stream the ASF file from Windows media server. WMP plays fine when i stream
from Windows media playes..

             In stastics option on WMP...recieved packets goes on increasing
when we use Windows media server.....

             But when we stream the same through gstreamer...Recived packets
do not increase in statistics option in WMP....

             I compared both the rtp packets send by Windows media server
and what i send using my Gstreamer app....Both the packets are similar....

             I shall try the exercise told by you.....for more debug info..

Thanks and Regards,
I.