[gst-devel] TI OMAP DSP support

g the_ether2 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 14:36:07 CET 2008

Stefan, Kalle, Felipe

Thank you all for your help.

So it is as I expected re. DSP support in GStreamer.
Someone in another group had said that GStreamer
supported the DSP for the N810 and then I found the TI
article on the GStreamer site so I was seeking
confirmation.

The information about bandwidth to the screen is
useful.

I think the N810 is a bit more powerful than the N800.
I guess the next steps for me will be to write a
simple test that simply refreshes the screen as
quickly as possible to confirm the screen bottleneck.
Next will be to try and implement iDCT on the DSP.

g.